1.Neshoba County General Hospital - Clinics
921 W Beacon St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
2.Laird Senior Care Beacon St-Philadelphia
481 E Beacon St
Medical ClinicsOutpatient ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Choctaw Health Center
214 Frog Level Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
1003 Holland Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical Centers
5.Laird Sleep Lab
1106 Central Dr
6.Philadelphia Health Center
1033 Road 375
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Neshoba Pediatric Medical Clinic
1122 E Main St Ste 6
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinics
New Dr.Tabba is a joke..tells us nothing is wrong with our daughter that she just needs more discipline and she's seeing a child psychologist for Christ sake and then he gives a prescription double he
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.