Serving the Phenix City area.
1.Containers By Reaves
18 Old Brickyard Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish RemovalDemolition ContractorsWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment
Great Service and affordable. Locally owned and Operated also.
107 Martin Luther King Jr Pkwy
Trash Containers & DumpstersTrash Hauling
610 State Docks Rd
Garbage CollectionWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & EquipmentTrash HaulingRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersMore Nearby Locations »
4.ABC Metal Recycling Inc.
1750 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
MetalsWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & EquipmentRecycling Equipment & ServicesRecycling Centers
We Buy Junk Cars / Catalytic Converters Aluminum Brass Copper Stainless Aluminum Cans & Other Scrap Metals.Roll-Off Container Service
5.Containers by Reaves
1672 Brickyard Rd
Rubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentPortable ToiletsGarbage Collection
7.Mark Dunning Industries
1719 Knowles Rd
Recycling CentersWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & EquipmentGarbage CollectionLandfills
Serving the Phenix City area. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.