Serving the Pewaukee area. Meet Real Singles For A Fun TimeDating Is Better Here, Call Now!
1.Global Sight and Sound
8655 N Deerwood Dr
Home Theater SystemsHome Automation SystemsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSound Systems & Equipment
2.Bonafide Safe & Lock
3605 N 126
Safes & VaultsLocks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Bonafide Safe & Lock Inc, is Wisconsin's premier full-service source of security hardware, service and consulting for businesses and homes!
3.Eyesthere of Milwaukee
325 Forest Grove Dr
Television Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
215 E Wisconsin Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
W231n2811 Roundy Cir E Ste 100
Telephone Equipment & Systems-Repair & ServiceSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringTelephone Equipment & SystemsElectricians
1265 E Wisconsin Ave Ste F
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
N14w23777 Stone Ridge Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Serving the Pewaukee area. Meet Latinos right now, try free!Prueba gratis! Latinos en tu area!
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.