Reyff Electric Inc.
Serving the Petaluma area.
711 5th St
We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer sa
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
* Full Service Repair, and Installation* Lighting / 51' Bucket Truck Available* Commercial Industrial Residential
44 Sprauer Rd
ElectriciansLighting Systems & EquipmentElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
*Guarantee Work *Residential *Commercial *Remodeling *Service Calls *Repairs *Nothing Too Small *Troubleshooting *30 Years Experience
4.Lunardi Joe Electric Co
5334 Sebastopol Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
5.Reyff Electric Inc.
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
10% Off Your Electrical Needs
*Serving Sonoma & Marin County *Over 30 Years of Experience
6.Fortuna Joe Electric Co.
PO Box 7420
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsBuilding ContractorsElectric Cars
7.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
Serving the Petaluma area. 12k+ Solar Power Home InstallsFree Solar Panel Quote - Call Now
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.