1.American Health Network
315 W Old Key Dr Ste 100
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysical Therapists
2.Gilliland Erin T Doctor of Medicine
66 W 2nd St
3.St. Vincent Medical Group-Obstetrics & Gynecology Clinic
315 W Old Key Dr Ste 170
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
4.St Vincent Health
20 W 5th St
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
5.Dr. William Pohnert, MD
285 W 12th St Ste 205
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
6.Miami County Medical Center
1000 N Broadway
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinicsNurses
7.Peru Medical Center
1694 W Logansport Rd
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.