The Home Depot Heating & Air
Serving the Peru area. Free In-home HVAC ConsultationCall us today to schedule!
42 E 8th St
Furnaces-HeatingConstruction ConsultantsHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
A company Peru, IN, that specializes in Furnaces-Heating, Construction Consultants, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Ai
1884 Strawtown Pike
Furnaces-HeatingElectriciansMajor AppliancesAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
MC has wreaked driving drivers and they don't give a dam if one or all their drivers hit and kill someone either!!!! Yesterday 4/30/15 two times the same diver came speeding through the tailor court I
2511 W Broadway
ElectriciansPlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
4.Mc Millan Insurance & Fncl Svc
635 W Main St
InsuranceAuto InsuranceProperty & Casualty InsuranceAgriculture Insurance
5.State Farm Joe McMillan
635 W Main St
6.McClure's Orchard - Pumpkin Patch
5450 S Us Route 31
Amusement Places & Arcades
Pumpkin patch; U-pick and alread gathered from field, Pick-your-own apples, fall festival, tractor-pulled hay rides, honey from hives on the farm, cider mill (fresh apple cider made on the premises),
7.McClure Oil Corp
272 S Broadway
Call A Pro
Serving the Peru area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your heat and air needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.