1.Methodist Medical Group At Lacon
225 5th St Ste C
Medical CentersNursesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
Please try reloading the page.
Sorry excuse for a hospital let me tell you!! The doctors, nurses and staff are very rude and unpleasant. They act as if they have better things to do and they can care less about their patient's well being. I strongly suggest not to go to this dump!!
Disrespectful, slow, and ignorant. Worst hospital I have ever been too in my life. I will never go there, ever, again.
If you are ever feeling depressed and need help! Do not go to this hospital ! They will lock you up and send you and send you to a prison like hospital in ottawa!!The worst experience I ever had when I just wanted to talk to somebody !
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.