1.Pro Health Physician Group
12611 Eckel Junction Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Ohio Heart & Vascular Consultants
5705 Monclova Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
3255 Levis Commons Blvd
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
4.Onsight Health Care
3201 Levis Commons Blvd
5.United Health Care
25079 Belmont Ct
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
28555 Starbright Blvd
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Centers
7.D'souza L John
28442 E River Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.