1.Rubin, Steven J, MD
5200 Harroun Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Dr. Allan M Rubin, MD
5308 Harroun Rd., Ste. 165, Sylvania OH, 43560
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons
6658 Airport Hwy
316 N Michigan St Ste 725
Personal Injury Law AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysAdoption Law AttorneysReal Estate Attorneys
More Than 25 Years Experience
5.Rubin & Zyndorf Associates
2127 Monroe St
AttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysTransportation Law AttorneysPersonal Injury Law Attorneys
ABSOLUTELY go see Att Rubin, he is a very fair and honest attorney. He will let you explain while being patient and understanding. Then he will give his opinion. Mr. Rubin will either let you know
6.Rubin, Daryl K, JD
2127 Monroe St
AttorneysFamily Law AttorneysDivorce AttorneysWorkers Compensation Assistance
7.Joann Rubin Law Office
520 Madison Ave
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.