Great Smiles Family Dentistry
4646 Nantuckett Dr, Toledo, OH, 43623
1.Second Street Dental
118 E St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Freeman Mark A DDS
140 W Front St
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Christopher B. Clark D.D.S.
28321 Kensington Ln
DentistsMedical Service OrganizationsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
*Convenient Hours Available
6658 Airport Hwy
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Oh My God!!!!! I have always been terrified of the dentist office. I resorted to pulling my own teeth rather than going to see a dentist. My smile was so bad that I did not smile anymore. I knew thatMore Nearby Locations »
4560 Heatherdowns Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
awesome...they are the pnly ones ive ran across that actually accepts state medical.
6.Spring Valley Dental
1359 S Holland Sylvania Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Zoom Teeth Whitening and Dental Exam
7.Perrysburg Family Dentistry: Jon B. Dove, DDS
601 W Boundary St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I have been a patient of Perrysburg Family Dentistry 10-15 years and I would highly recommend this business. The dentist is a fun guy to be around and talk to.
USA Dental Club
Serving the Perrysburg area. A Dental Care Program For Everyone!Find The Right Dental Plan!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future