Georgia Hearing Institute
6084 Lakeview Rd Bldg B, Warner Robins, GA, 31088
1.Walker James T M.D.
1019 Keith Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Dr. Kenneth James Walker, MD
300 S Houston Lake Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & SurgeonsHearing Aids & Assistive DevicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
3.Allstate Insurance Agent: Jim Butler
101 Lochlyn Pl Ste C
Auto InsuranceLife InsuranceRenters InsuranceHomeowners Insurance
As a Personal Financial Representative in Bonaire, I know many local families. My knowledge and understanding of the people in this community help me provide customers with an outstanding level of ser
1110 Washington St
670 Lake Joy Rd
As an Allstate Agent in Kathleen, I know many local families. My knowledge and understanding of the people in this community help me provide customers with an outstanding level of service. I look forw
6.The Hollingsworth Agency
670 Lake Joy Rd Ste 200
7.Allstate Insurance Agent: Kevin Lashley
1112 Russell Pkwy Ste A
Renters InsuranceAuto InsuranceMotorcycle InsuranceBusiness & Commercial Insurance
As an Allstate Agent in Warner Robins, I know many local families. My knowledge and understanding of the people in this community help me provide customers with an outstanding level of service. I look
Little C Stephen DO
2278 Moody Rd, Warner Robins, GA, 31088
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future