Sirotnik Robert DDS
4191 Riverview Dr, Riverside, CA, 92509
1.Bond Dental Group
305 E 4th St
2.Bond Dental Group
3845 La Sierra Ave Ste 101b
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Negeen D. Zareh, D.M.D., Inc.
6926 Brockton Ave Ste 3, Riverside, CA, 92506
Please try reloading the page.
Not only will you experience excellent dental care...Your children will feel comfortable here as well. I enjoyed listening to Dr. Hareesh interacting with the kids. One example that the kids really enjoyed was whe he would ask do I get half of the money that the tooth fairy is giving for your tooth?I asked if he collected any money yet and he said that he is up to $2 now. Thought that was greatDale Lyonsdaleloandr@gmail.com
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future