1.AMC Urgent Care Plus
1909 W 6th Ave Ste B
Physicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicineEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
Walk-in Clinic No Appointment Needed! Minor Emergency * On Site Lab * Digital X-ray * EKG * Fracture Care: Splints/Casting, Crutches, and Follow up Care * Laceration / Wound Care *IV Fluids and Medica
2.National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physical Exams
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
121 S Main St
4.In Christ Family Health Care
506 E Kirk St
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Erba Paul S
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Stillwater Medical Center
1301 W 6th Ave Ste 207
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, CardiologyClinicsHospitals
I recently had to spend 4 days at SMC. I have gallbladder surgery in the end. Thier patiet care is amazing. They took great care of me the entire time I was there. I have absolutely no complaints. Ama
7.Stillwater Family Care LLC
1921 W 6th Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I've been to several Drs over the years and I'd have to say that Dr. Smith is the best I've seen. Quick to get you in for an appointment, friendly and caring. I dont feel like just 1 of the many seen
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.