Protect Your Home
Serving the Peoria area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
1.Peoria Lock & Safe
1419 NE Jefferson Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & Locksmiths
Peoria Lock and Safe, located in Peoria, IL, are your automotive and lockout specialists. We have been serving the Greater Peoria area for years. At Peoria Lock and Safe we offer twenty-four hour emer
2.Oberlander Alarm Systems Inc
2216 W Altorfer Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Oberlander Alarm Systems has been serving the central Illinois community for over 50 years, dedicating ourselves to providing a quality product and installation at a competitive price supported by a s
3.Stan Byerly Sound Systems
1707 W Chanute Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSafety Equipment & ClothingMusic Publishers & DistributionConsumer Electronics
Stan Byerly Sound Systems is a sound system contractor that has been serving the central Illinois area for over 40 years, providing customized sound solutions to churches and houses of worship, restau
4.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
5.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
We have had Front Point for almost 2 years and have been MORE than satisfied. We got Front Point because our summer home was 1100 miles away and the thefts around here are numerous. They sent my syste
7.Protect Your Home
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
As ADT's only authorized premier provider, we have helped protect more than 1 million families across America - and we can help protect yours, too. From our expert installers, also known as security a
Serving the Peoria area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.