Floors and More
Serving the Peoria area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
1.Ike Hatchett Floor Finishing
2110 N Machin Ave
Flooring ContractorsFloor Materials
For over 25 years, Ike Hatchett Floor Finishing has been serving the Peoria-Tri County, IL area, as well as the surrounding communities. If you've been searching high and low for beautiful hardwood fl
5001 N Renwood Ave
Flooring ContractorsCleaning ContractorsCarpet & Rug CleanersIndustrial Cleaning
Since 2008 Steam Green has been providing Peoria, Marshall, McLean, Woodford & Tazwell Counties with certified green standard carpet cleaning using naturally derived plant based organic products that
Incredible refinishing job on hardwood floors! Pretty sure it's the best price I ever got for the job and the service is right up there too. Ticked all five stars for me ;)
4.The Flooring Guys
I called them and a few other comapnies to get an estimate on refinishing a hardwood flooring. Their price was one within my budget and they provided all the information I wanted, it was a 3 day job a
Hardwood FloorsFlooring ContractorsCarpet Installation
Half price carpet sale - we bring samples to your home! Call Empire today to set up a estimate and in home consultation.
6.Ralph's Floor Fashions
300 S Summit Dr
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Dealers
Welcome to Ralph's Floor Fashions, located in Washington, Illinois. Ralph's Floor Fashions offers a huge selection to choose from when it comes to your flooring needs. At Ralphs's Floor Fashions, we a
7.Floors and MoreServing the Peoria, IL area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Floors and More Construction, LLC can help you with all of your flooring needs big or small we do it all so please call us today to set up the best time for us to help you!
Serving the Peoria area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?