1.Kapoor, Charanjit, MD
13634 N 93rd Ave Ste 300
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Dr. Dimpy Kapoor, MD
9305 W Thomas Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Kapoor, Charanjit, MD
14420 W Meeker Blvd Ste 103
Sun City West,AZ
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
4.Dr. Smita S Kapoor, MD
19841 N 27th Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Catherine Kapoor MD
726 N Greenfield Rd Ste 110
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
6.Kapoor, Smita: Smita Kapoor
10214 N Tatum Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.