Serving the Pensacola area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.Security Engineering Inc
6708 Plantation Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesVideo Equipment-Installation, Service & RepairAccess Control Systems
125 Airport Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialAutomobile Detailing
3.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
4.Broadview Security/TSI Alarms
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
5.B & C Fire Safety
823 Navy St
Fort Walton Beach,FL
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Department Equipment & SuppliesFire Hose
6.Bagby & Russell Electric Co IncServing the Pensacola, FL area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringUtility CompaniesElectric CompaniesElectricians
Bagby and Russell Electric is a full-service, design/build electrical contractor that provides service to customers in Alabama, Florida and the Mississippi Gulf Coast. It has experience working with h
7.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Serving the Pensacola area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.