Gulf Coast Physician Partners
5907 Berryhill Rd, Milton, FL, 32570
1.Ortega Ted Dr
5080 Bayou Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructivePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand Surgery
2.West Florida Medical Group
8383 N Davis Hwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical ClinicsSurgery Centers
5 stars of course. they are great people and really care about you and your family and offer the best care around
3.Baptist Medical Group- Surgery
1717 N E St Ste 425
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
Am very impressed with Dr. McGill and her entire staff. All my medical caregivers are at Baptist, and would not trade them!
4.Baptist Health Care
1000 W Moreno St
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthClinicsHealth Plans-Information & Referral Service
At Baptist Health Care we take care of the whole person. Our experienced, compassionate team of healthcare providers is recognized across the country as tops in patient satisfaction. We give the highe
5.Northwest Florida Physicians Group
730 N New Warrington Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysical Therapists
6.Clark, William B MD
4616 N Davis Hwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
7.Kundu Usha MD FACOG PA
5500 N Davis Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons
West Florida Medical Group
8383 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola, FL, 32514
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.