1.Sonshine Elder- Companion Care
1010 N 12th Ave Ste 233
Nurses-Home ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsHome Health ServicesAlzheimer's Care & Services
No minimum Hours required to activate Clients are treated like independent individuals-not patients Hiring us is like hiring a personal assistant for your loved..We offer the following services, among
2.Home Care Solutions
25 E Wright St
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
This agency took care of my grandmother the last few months of her life. They were excellent. The owner was very attentive and the caregivers were so compassionate and sweet to my "Grammie", especia
4400 Bayou Blvd
Alzheimer's Care & ServicesHome Health ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsEmployment Agencies
TLC Caregivers is Northwest Florida's oldest and most respected name in private duty personal care for the elderly, disabled and children. The company assists hundreds of families and individuals in E
2160 Creighton Rd
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health ServicesNursesReal Estate Loans
Home Health Services
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health Services
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
6.American In-Home Care
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesNurses
American Home Companions helped my Mom stay in her home. The care she received was excellent. We will be forever grateful. Thank you.
7.Heartland Home Health Care & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospicesHome Health Services
Home Care: Heartland Home Health Care offers a full range of traditional home health care services, as well as cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation, pulmonary disease and diabetes care, I.V. care, ph
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.