First Choice Lawn Maintenance
101 E Nine One Half Mile Rd, Pensacola, FL, 32534
707 E Cervantes St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSoil ConditionersLandscape Designers & Consultants
The service with Earth Scape has always been guaranteed. You get great work at the right price.
2.Garvey Irrigation Inc
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesIrrigation Systems & EquipmentIrrigation ConsultantsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn
Commercial and Residential. Installation and Repair. Complete Landscape Service. Free Estimates. Still hands on contractor work for over 20 years. Garden Maintenance. Work Source Adjustment. Irrigatio
3.First Choice Maintenance Services Lawn and Landscaping
101 E Nine One Half Mile Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services More Info
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
8810 Grow Dr Ste A
Lawn MaintenanceTermite ControlPest Control ServicesMothproofing
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
600 Carondelay Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsMulches
I am a nit when it comes to a lot of things, manners, neatness, appearance, work ethic. I was very impressed with this company from the moment they pulled up. In addition to a perfectly manicured land
6.Harvest Landscaping LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
Superior service beautiful work great prices very knowledgable!!!
7.Seabreeze Custom Care
418 Tampico Way
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn Services
Serving the Pensacola area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.