24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
1.Midtown Dental Center
1108 Airport Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
the entire staff are the nicest people...... good bye AFFORDABLE DENTURES......HELLO MIDTOWN DENTAL !!!!!
2915 E Cervantes St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Visit our website
the dentist was very professional, while still being very personable. i will return and am happy to find a place my kids will feel welcomed and comfortable.
1133 Airport Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Great place, wonderful staff, and outstanding service. Doctor is attentive and saw to my pain needs at the earliest convenience.More Nearby Locations »
4.Johnston & Stavely DMD
1560 Airport Blvd
5.Loriz Tyra DMD
3298 Summit Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
My daughter is a patient of Dr. Loriz for the past year and I have to say, Dr. Loriz is great. My daughter has special needs and it's amazing the quality of care that Dr. Loriz's office gives her. She
6.Perdido Dental Associates
12385 Sorrento Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I couldn’t remember their phone number so I used my I phone app. To get it so I said while I am here I mine as well leave a review. They really know how to ease your anxiety. I mean come one who likes
Dentist in Pensacola
search.LocalAreaSearches.com 30 year in PensacolaTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future