Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the Pennsburg area.
1.Chris Hatch Hauling
5359 Hoppenville Rd
LandfillsGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & SuppliesAntiques
Chris Hatch Antiques and Clean Outs has been serving the Philadelphia Metro region for over 20 years. He specializes in move outs as many of his clients are constantly calling him to get rid of "junk"
2.Miller John & Son Inc
2542 Geryville Pike
Garbage CollectionUtility CompaniesRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
Good Prices, excellent service. Office staff VERY helpful!
3.Keith's Clean Out & Hauling Service
772 Main St
Hazardous Material Control & RemovalTrash HaulingRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersHouse Cleaning
24 hour immediate services available
4.Miller John & Son Inc
2942 Geryville Pike
5.Dumpsters R UsServing the Pennsburg, PA area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
6.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
7.Pro Green Management
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish RemovalConstruction Site-Clean-UpWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment
Professional and timely service. Great company to work with for container rental for household and construction waste
Serving the Pennsburg area. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.