1.Westbrook Health Services
713 E Main St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Westbrook Health Services
212 2nd St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMedical ClinicsMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health Services
3.Westbrook Health Services
210 Charles St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
4.Westbrook Health Services
2121 7th St
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
Westbrook Health Services, located in Parkersburg, W.Va., offers a range of behavioral health services. The services cover areas, such as mental health, substance abuse, residential programs and emplo
5.Westbrook Health Services
1103 19th St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Centers
6.Westbrook Health Services
1907 Grand Central Ave
Mental Health ServicesMedical Clinics
7.Westbrook Health Services
2705 Emerson Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.