Serving the Pennsauken area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1105 Linden St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
Welcome to Abigail House. Our skilled rehabilitation program offers a wide range of short-term rehab and medical services for orthopedic, cardiac, neurological, pulmonary, and medically complex condit
2.Home Care Assistance South Jersey
904 Route 73 N
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
At Home Care Assistance, we understand the questions and issues involved when caring for your loved ones. In a majority of families, it is the children making the decisions and choosing the facilities
3.Cooper River West
5101 N Park Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living Facilities
Cooper River West is a health care unit that provides skilled nursing, medical, and rehabilitative and respite care services for patients. The organization offers case management and coordinated trans
4.Arden Courts of Cherry Hill
2700 Chapel Ave W
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
Arden Courts was a blessing when we were trying to get my father out of a very bad long term care facility. They were very responsive and helpful with arranging the move and coordinating care. TheiMore Nearby Locations »
5.Santana Home Care Agency Inc
5900 Westfield Ave
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesNursesNurses Registries
6.Alan Rosenzweig, Do - Genesis Eldercare Cooper River
5101 N Park Dr
Nursing Homes-Intermediate Care FacilityNursing & Convalescent Homes
7.Virtua Interventional Cardiology-Cooper River
6981 N Park Dr
Medical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical CentersClinics
A Place For Mom
Serving the Pennsauken area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.