Serving the Penn Hills area.
3044 Industrial Blvd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Equipment & Systems
Had water heater installed. Work was done quickly and done well. Technicians were courteous and knowledgeable. Be prepared to pay top dollar.
1190 Island Ave
Mc Kees Rocks,PA
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
$125 Basic Sewer Service+2more
I highly recommend Orie Plumbing. They were very professional and their prices were right on point with the services they performed at my home. Thank you Orie Plumbing.
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.John Haughey and Sons Plumbing
PlumbersSewer ContractorsGas Lines-Installation & RepairingBathroom Remodeling
Visit our website
I have used these guys twice for clogged drains and a broken wall pipe in my sink. Both times were urgent issues and they were able to come out the same day! They were very professional and knowledg
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.Crystal Clear Plumbing
PlumbersWaterproofing ContractorsWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
We are a family owned and operated plumbing company. Our goal is to provide quality plumbing service at a reasonable rate. Honesty and Integrity are the core values in which we operate this company. C
7.TRU Plumbing & Excavating Co. LLC
112 Mcbride Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater HeatersExcavation Contractors
Outstanding company and crew. The owner, AJ, is friendly, experienced, and a great communicator. He picked up his phone at 10:00 on a Saturday night and was out to the installation of service line the
3044 Industrial Blvd, Bethel Park, PA, 15102
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.