Pittsburgh Dental Spa, Tim Runco DMD
6502B Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205
355 5th Ave Ste 1500
Emergency Care FacilitiesDentistsCosmetic Dentistry More InfoPREFERRED
2.Dr. Gary H Oppenheim, DMD
11625 Penn Hills Dr
Visit our website
Dr. Gary H. Oppenheim has been a local Penn Hills family and cosmetic dentist for over 20 years. He was a graduate from the University of Pittsburgh in 1981. He is a family oriented practice and also
3.Fox Chapel Advanced Dental Care
1144 Old Freeport Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Labs
Great dentist and office staff! I get my cleanings here and had a crown done recently on a back tooth. Quick and painless in a high tech office. Highly recommend to anyone.
394 Rodi Rd
He is so friendkly andkind to his patients. He makes you feel comfortable. His staff is so friendly too, I would definitely recommend him as a dentist
5.Cheppa Edward Dmd Office
714 South Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I love Dr. Cheppa! He's been my dentist since I was a child, and I hope he never retires. I've tried going to other, closer dentists and have never been as comfortable as I am with Cheppa and his staf
6.Affordable Dental Care & Orthodontics
1120 Freeport Rd
From routine dental exams, dental X-rays, dental cleanings, filling cavities, and minor dental surgery to more advanced procedures such as tooth whitening, dental implants, crowns, and other cosmetic
7.Alcoma Dental Associates - Petraitis James L
5769 Saltsburg Rd
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future