Pittsburgh Dental Spa, Tim Runco DMD
6502B Steubenville Pike, Pittsburgh, PA, 15205 More Info
3459 William Penn Hwy
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
When I first went into the office, I had not been to a dentist for several years. Everyone was exceptionally friendly, made me feel at ease, and that I had NOT done anything wrong just because I couldMore Nearby Locations »
2.Perfect Smile Dental Group Shadyside
242 S Highland Ave Ste 201
Dentist at this place are really good, or I must the one treated me was good. I believe his name is ALVARO R LAZO. Everything is good about this place but the reason I am giving them two stars are for
3.Dr. Gary H Oppenheim, DMD
11625 Penn Hills Dr
Visit our website
Dr. Gary H. Oppenheim has been a local Penn Hills family and cosmetic dentist for over 20 years. He was a graduate from the University of Pittsburgh in 1981. He is a family oriented practice and also
4.Fox Chapel Advanced Dental Care
1144 Old Freeport Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Labs
Great dentist and office staff! I get my cleanings here and had a crown done recently on a back tooth. Quick and painless in a high tech office. Highly recommend to anyone.
5.Parker, Bruce DMD.
6301 Forbes Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsImplant Dentistry
I have never had a problem at this office. I have been going to Dr. Parker for more than ten years. I have had good luck with the fillings and onlays he has done. He also found a tumor in my jaw wi
6.Tammy DeGregorio, DMD
580 S Aiken Ave
Our team focuses on whole holistic dentistry. We are passionate about educating patients so that they can make informed choices about their dental needs. We know that you will appreciate our attention
7.Chatlos Family Dentistry
7641 Saltsburg Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Chatlos Family Dentistry services at affordable prices. Our goal is to provide complete and affordable dental solutions for each of our patients. We offer you the latest technology and advancements in
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future