Oakwood Tire Co-
3120 Atlanta Hwy, Gainesville, GA, 30507
5221 US Highway 129 N
5221 Highway 129 N
5429 Highway 129 N
Harrison Oil & Tire Co
124 w academy st sw, Gainesville, GA, 30501
Please try reloading the page.
I worked there before the conditions there are horrible i wouldnt recommend anyone to worked there they have the worse manager i have ever seen and i work for many managers i am surprised there still in business... If anyone works there you want have a job long there go through many many people .titan tires is a joke and so is larry
This place is a horrible enviroment. You would get fired for no reason. Safety hazards are insane. They don't give no raises for such a physical job. Larry Rollins the warehouse manager makes threats to both employees and tempts and says things like i would make up or find something to write you up to fire you. I would never recommend somebody to ever work there.If you call in sick multiple times with proof i.e doctors notification they still would fire you. They constantly run out of work material and when they do have them is the worst quality, then it keeps breaking and breaking beacause is such bad material. They harrass people who have a certain background. Theres no accountability there.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.