Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Pembine area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & SurgeonsCosmetic Services
Welcome to Forefront Dermatology. With over 80 offices in 11 states, Forefront Dermatology's caring and experienced dermatologists will personalize a treatment plan for each individual using the best
2.D'Amour Robert J DDS PC
1075 Woodward Ave
ClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryDentists
Great Dentist with the most amazing staff. Highly recommend!
3.Fornetti Paul J DDS PC
1115 S Hemlock St
ClinicsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsDentists Referral & Information Service
* Cosmetic Dentistry * Restorative Dentistry * Root Canal Therapy * X-Rays * Cleaning * Whitening * Fillings * Crowns * Bridges * Sedation Dentistry * Free Aesthetics * Free Consultation * Patient Fin
4.Bay Area Medical CenterServing the Pembine, WI area
ClinicsHospitalsPhysicians & SurgeonsPharmacies
Bay Area's hospitals will typically manage the care of three kinds of patients: Patients who do not have a primary care doctor who they regularly see; Patients who have a primary care doctor who is noMore Nearby Locations »
5.Vanwinkle Family ChiropracticServing the Pembine, WI area
ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
6.Aschim Kurt, DDS, SCServing the Pembine, WI area
Teeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Providing professional, modern dentistry with state of the art techniques and equipment.
7.Eye Associates of Green Bay, SCServing the Pembine, WI area
ClinicsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsContact Lenses
Eye Associates of Green Bay is an independent ophthalmology and optometry practice that provides comprehensive medical eye care. Dr. Anatol Stankevych has been practicing at this location since 1980.
Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: MedicalTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.