Call A Pro
Serving the Pelzer area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
3.Mike's Locksmith Service of Anderson
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults
Offering Both Commercial & Residential Services. Licensed , Bonded & Insured. Serving Greater Anderson, Belton, Williamston & Surrounding! Services Offered: * Lock Out Services * Access Control * Safe
4.Strickland's Lock And Key
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsKeys
Visit our website
proudly serving the community for over 27 years. We are Certified Locksmiths with years of training to help with all of your Auto, Home, or Commercial needs. We are liscened and bonded and specialize
5.AAA Locksmiths And Alarm Company
1613 Wade Hampton Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults-Movers
AAA LOCKSMITHS AND ALARM COMPANY has been offering fast and dependable services at reasonable rates since we began in 1981. So, when security really matters to you, trust the professionals. We only em
532 Pemberton St
Locks & Locksmiths
Greenwood Locksmith is a mobile locksmith service for homes, autos and businesses that serves Greenwood, SC and the surrounding counties. Greenwood Locksmith provides fast & friendly service. We speci
7.Cook's Locksmith Service
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
This guy is the greatest! I say this cuz he went immediately to my mom's house, she has dementia and had lost her keys and needed help. I live 1 hour away. I called Cook's and he went there and saved
Mike's Locksmith Service of Anderson
Serving the Pelzer area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.