American Women's Services
Serving the Pella area.
909 W Pleasant St
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersClinics
615 N 2nd Ave W
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion ServicesClinics
3.Pathways of Pella
703 Main St
Family Planning Information CentersAbortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & Services
4.Birthright of Knoxville
111 E Marion St
Abortion AlternativesPregnancy CounselingPregnancy Information & ServicesHuman Services Organizations
5.Birthright of Grinnell
808 5th Ave
Abortion AlternativesHuman Services OrganizationsPregnancy CounselingFamily Planning Information Centers More Info
6.1-800-AbortionServing the Pella, IA area
Abortion ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
The 1-800-Abortion website design is to simplify the process of obtaining accurate and necessary medical information for you to make an informed decision - that is right for you. We understand that th
7.Family Planning Women & Mens Health Care Clinic
10 Washington Ave E
Family Planning Information Centers
Advanced Testing Services
Serving the Pella area. Starting at $79. STD Panel $199HIV PCR $199. Easy to arrange.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.