1.ConvenientMD Urgent Care
125 Indian Rock Rd
ClinicsMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons
I had a great experience with the Keene location it was an awesome experience I am going to recommend this urgent care center to all my friends thank you all for the experience I had
208 Robinson Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical CentersClinics
Imagine a system where care is based on value, not volume. Imagine a health system grounded in population based strategy, not market share. Imagine a health system that rewards quality, not quantity o
3.Southern Nh Health System At Pelham
33 Windham Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
4.Cheresse Nadir, APRN
49 Atwood Rd
NursesNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
The Doctor was clear and concise about my diagnosis. This is s small practice. If they have an emergency, they must act on it. That gives me comfort as someone with a chronic illness. If the other rev
5.Anitha Kuchipudi MD
33 Windham Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
228 Daniel Webster Hwy
ClinicsPhysical TherapistsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Landmark Health Solutions
57 Wingate St Ste 502
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.