1.Brewer Healthcare Clinic
610 Second St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
the clinic is great. we love ms.brewer she is alsome, she is very good with my kids. they enjoy her so much,she is a down to earth doctor she loves what she does. she is never ready to get u out she i
2.Lackey Memorial Outpatient Behavior Health Clinic
505 Second St
Medical ClinicsMental Health Clinics & Information
3.Rankin County Health Care Center
1205 Second St
Medical ClinicsClinicsUrgent Care
4.Brock, H D Dr
1205 Second St
5.Sebastopol Medical & Dental Clinic
1488 Highway 21
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsDental Clinics
Exams Cleanings Restorations Extractions Medicaid CHIP Private Insurance Sliding Fee Available 1488 Hwy 487 E Sebastopol -----------------601 625-7403 Complete Family Medical Care * Pediatrics * Lab X
6.Sunshine Children's Clinic
156 River Oaks Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3 locations - 1883 Hwy 43 S Suite G Canton MS 601 855-5287 303 Ellis St Carthage MS 601 267-2544 110N. Jerry Clower Blvd, Suite M, Yazoo City MS 39194 662-746-8962
7.MEA Ambulatory Care Castlewoods Clinic
507 Lakeland Pl
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.