456 Fulton St Ste 130
InsuranceFinancial Planning ConsultantsFinancial ServicesAgriculture Insurance
1524 W Glen Ave
InsuranceAgriculture InsuranceFinancial Planning ConsultantsFinancial Services
708 Fairoaks Rd
InsuranceAgriculture InsuranceInsurance Consultants & AnalystsBusiness & Commercial Insurance
115 E Fort St
InsuranceAgriculture InsuranceAuto InsuranceHealth Insurance
ABOUT KIESEWETTER Kiesewetter Insurance Agency, LLP was established in 1976 by Edward L. Kiesewetter, working from a small office in his home and has evolved into a full service insurance agency. Our
1203 S Main St
InsuranceAuto InsuranceAgriculture InsuranceHealth Insurance
6.Sanders-Hasty Insurance Agency
50 W Pine St
InsuranceLong Term Care InsuranceLife InsuranceAuto Insurance
7.The Hummer Insurance Agency
148 Gooding St
InsuranceLife InsuranceBoat & Marine InsuranceAuto Insurance
Far better service than other agency in Chicago.
Make A Call and Save Big.
www.callquotenow.com Get Affordable Auto Insurance.Call for a Risk-Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Make sure you have copies of all relevant documents and email communication chains. If possible, begin the process of filing the claim while you are still at the destination.
- Contact your travel insurance provider and ask them what exactly they will need to process the claim. They will typically email you the forms with instructions. They will also give you a claim number, which will be essential to filing and tracking your claim. In addition to filling out forms and providing documentation, you may need to provide additional details:
- For medical claims, you may need ER, treatment, admit/discharge records, copies of bills, and documents from primary medical insurer.
- For lost/stolen baggage, you will need to show copies of reports filed with law enforcement.
- If you are filing for reimbursement due to missed connections or cancelled flights, you will need to provide copies of hotel bills, unexpected flight tickets home, or other expenses you’re claiming.
- If you are filing a medical claim, you must provide the name of a doctor who can verify your claim and, if needed, release medical information for the people named in the claim.
- Some documentation will need to be faxed. Other parts can be emailed. Not all insurance companies require every piece of documentation for a claim to be sent together. However, make sure to put the claim number on every piece of documentation.