Peoria Ear Nose & Throat
7301 N Knoxville Ave, Peoria, IL, 61614 Comprehensive Specialty Services.
1.Methodist Urologic Specialists
900 Main St Ste 350
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
2.Metamora Methodist Med Group
901 W Walnut St
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & Surgeons, GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Heartland Behavioral Health SC
3116 N Dries Ln Ste 201, Peoria, IL, 61604
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.