1.Schwartz Electric & Sign Co
2627 Allentown Rd
ElectriciansSigns-Maintenance & RepairElectrical EngineersConstruction Engineers
Serving the area for over 60 years, Schwartz Electric Co. is committed to providing prompt service. We are a trusted electric sign and display company serving the Peoria Tri-County area. General Elect
2.Trapp Electric Inc
25238 Spring Creek Rd
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsComputer System Designers & Consultants
Trapp Electric is proud to serve the Peoria-Tri- County area, as well as the surrounding communities. Our electricians look forward to serving you and giving you the exceptional customer care you dese
3.L & F Electric Inc
120 W Madison St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
L & F Electric is a full service quality driven electrical contractor serving all of Central Illinois. No job too small or too big. We work with restaurants, banks, hotels, hospitals, and skilled care
4.Alpha Air Heating and Cooling / Alpha Amp Electrical ServicesServing the Pekin, IL area
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Equipment & Systems-Repairing
FREE RESIDENTIAL QUOTES ! Experience * Integrity * Efficiency. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 goal. At the Alpha Family. the work ethic is what separates us from the competitors. Every customer
5.Oberlander Electric Company
2101 N Main St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsInternet Products & ServicesData Communication Services
Horrible service, did not know what they were doing.
6.Laser Electric Inc
3611 SW Adams St
Laser Electric Inc. located in Peoria, Illinois is an electric company that has been serving Central Illinois for over 25 Years. Laser electric specializes in commercial and industrial electrical work
7.B & L ElectricServing the Pekin, IL area
B & L Electric has been serving the Peoria, Woodford, and Tazewll counties since the 1940's. Our experience shows in our work. You can feel comfortable knowing the job will be done right without costi
Hire Pekin Electricians
http://localpros247.com/contact-ele Call for Local ElectriciansQuality & Affordable Electricians.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.