MedRite Urgent Care - Eastside
919 2nd Ave, New York, NY, 10017
1.Hudson River Healthcare Local
1200 Brown St Ste 12
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare Clinics
2.Physicians Against World Hunger
2 Stowe Rd Ste 13
Medical ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
3.Minhas Parminder Singh Villa At The Woods
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Antonio Ferrao Electric
313 Highridge Ct
Electric Equipment Repair & ServiceGenerators-Electric-Service & RepairElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
A windy storm caused a large branch to fall on our electric wire, which also ripped our meter reader off the house, and damaged the fuse box behind it! After 2 electricians refused the job (too compli
5.All Star Pediatrics
2 Stowe Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinics
32 N Division St Suite 3
7.Boltin, Patricia A
1037 Main St Hudson River Healthcare Inc
NursesMedical ClinicsNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPHealth & Welfare Clinics
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Peekskill area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.