Jefferson Dental Clinics
10527A Gulf Fwy, Houston, TX, 77034
1.Dentures & Dental Services
11901 Shadow Creek Pkwy
Dental ClinicsClinicsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Dentures & Dental ServicesÂ® has been a leader in general dentistry for more than a quarter of a century. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality, accessible general dental care that is very reaso
2.Holt Ray DDS
1812 Broadway St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Hygienists
Good dentist pleasant to deal with , professional staff , does good work at reasonable prices.
9515 Broadway St Ste 117
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Came in for an emergency, they were busy on Saturday but the nice doctor try his best to see me. I was in a lot of pain and scared, but he takes his time to work with me. wonderful dentist, gentle
5103 Broadway St Ste 109
I took my children for check-ups and dental work and she was very professional and took the time to explain all procedures. I did not have a long wait time like most dental office. I highly recommend
5.Silver Creek Dental
5517 Broadway St Ste A
I have been very impressed with Dr. Patton and his staff for their professionalism and friendly service. I have three daughters and he has managed to make each one of them feel at ease during what co
6.Westside Dental Center
5523 Broadway St
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
DO NOT GO TO THIS DENTIST OFFICE!!!! I decided to go here for a second opinion on getting a root canal, and I was told that a cavity I had fixed 3 years ago needed a root canal. The tooth that they
7.Healthy Smiles of Pearland
12004 Shadow Creek Pkwy Ste 122
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Looking for a Family Dentist----This is the place for you, I had the best experience ever. The staff is very professional and friendly. Dr. C is amazing, very caring and explained in detail her recomm
A & E Dental
10804 Huffmeister Rd Ste D, Houston, TX, 77065
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future