1.Gardner Jonathan Md
360 E Liberty St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
2.Gardner, Jonathan M, MD
645 E 5th St
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Dr. James William Gardner, MD
315 E Elm St Ste 100
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
518 S Washington Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
5.DR Michelle Gardner Doctor of Medicine
315 W Elm St
No Internet Heading Assigned
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
Horrible service, was not allowed to be with my daughter while she was given shots, I could hear her screaming from down the hall to the waiting room, crying in pain, they said i was unnecessary yet they had a stranger hold her hand instead. I was told there would be 9 total, ended with 27!!!!!!! They also informed me that a extraction would be done next week then they came out saying they prepped her to do it right now and demanded my signature. I do not recommend this place for anyone, including the other side of the office which is a doctor, they look down on you if you are not chrsitian and preach at you instead of getting things done.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.