Bernie & Betty's Pizza
1101 S Spring St, Springfield, IL, 62704 The Family Place. Home Of The Pizza Man. Take OutHappy HourDeliveryReservations
1.Mario's Italian Restaurant & Pizza
2841 Mansion Rd
Italian RestaurantsPizzaBanquet Halls & Reception FacilitiesMediterranean Restaurants
Disgusting food.!! Went to try the seafood buffet on Friday for my grandmas birthday. The food was horrible. The items that they weren't out of were cold and dry. The pizza was limp and doughy and und
2.Mario's Pizza Company
3073 E Clear Lake Ave
PizzaTake Out RestaurantsItalian RestaurantsBanquet Halls & Reception Facilities
Mario's has great pizza! Great place to take the family or grab a beer. Some of the best pizza in town!
3.Metro Mario's Tailoring
127 S Grand Ave W
TailorsLeather CleaningLeather Goods RepairDry Cleaners & Laundries
4.Mario's Italian Restaurant
3073 E Clear Lake Ave
Italian RestaurantsPizzaTake Out RestaurantsRestaurants
5.Farmers Insurance - Mario Gutierrez
2070 W Monroe St Ste A
InsuranceHomeowners InsuranceLife InsuranceAuto Insurance
As your personal Farmers Insurance agent located in Springfield, I believe in keeping you informed of ways to protect what's important to you. Whether you're looking for auto insurance, homeowners ins
Blue Margaritas Mexican Bar & Grill
3151 Horizon, Springfield, IL, 62703
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.