1.Earth Works Lawn & Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding SpecialtiesWeed Control ServicePonds, Lakes & Water Gardens Construction
I had five large shrubs that I purchased elsewhere which needed to be transported from my driveway and placed into the holes. They did as asked at a very reasonable rate. The owner was nice enough to
2.American Arbor LLC.
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
I'm a very tough critic on reviews and I must say I Highly recommend these guys!! They came right over when I called, gave me a very fair quote for cutting down a huge limb on a tree I was afraid was
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4350 Hidden Hills Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceGutters & Downspouts Cleaning
At E.L.S Services we have complete landscaping and lawn maintenance packages as well as the latest professional snow and ice removal equipment.
5.J & J Lawn Landscaping Services
8975 Portage Industrial Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
6.DeYoung Landscape Services
3832 W F Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsHydroseedingSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
Visit our website
* Lawn Mowing * Fertilizing * Clean Ups * Weed Control * Tree & Shrub Care * Snow Plowing * Construction * Design & Install * Irrigation Design-Install & Service
Lawn MaintenanceJanitorial ServiceLandscape ContractorsIndustrial Cleaning
Maintenance Masters is a 20 year, full service cleaning and maintenance organization specializing in large commercial and industrial accounts. We provide high-quality service that is consistent and fl
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.