Call A Pro
Serving the Paupack area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
29 Sterling Rd Suite 1
ElectriciansGeneratorsElectric Heating Equipment & SystemsWater Heater Repair
10% Off Labor For All Senior & Military Customers+2more
Service was excellent. Tech was very knowledgeable, on-time and friendly. I would not hesitate to call for service again.
2.UGI Utilities Inc.
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesPropane & Natural Gas-Equipment & SuppliesGas Companies
UGI Utilities, Inc. is a natural gas and electric utility committed to delivering reliable, safe and affordable energy to our 660,000 customers in 45 counties in Pennsylvania and one county in Marylan
3.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
4.Above & Beyond home improvements and cleaning services, LLC
ElectriciansPainting ContractorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceJanitorial Service
We are locally owned and operated. We provide unmatched customer service. We take pride in our professionalism and cleanliness, on our job sites. From Remodeling to Residential Cleaning, theres no job
5.Hyduchak Electric Services
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesHandyman ServicesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
* Residential/Commercial Wiring
6.Al-Dana Mechanical Contractors
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsFurnace Repair & CleaningHeating Contractors & Specialties
A company at Matamoras, PA, that specializes in Electricians, Furnace Repair and Cleaning, Plumbers, Air Conditioning Contractors and Systems, Heating Contractors and Specialties.
7.Leatham Robert G Electrical Contractor LLC
Robert G. Leatham is a licensed, bonded, and insured electric contractor proudly serving Sussex County, NJ and surrounding areas since 1988. We are an expert in providing high quality commercial, resi
Serving the Paupack area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.