1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.SWOPE' YARD SERVICE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesProperty Maintenance
Swope's Yard Service is locally owned and operated and has been serving the Prescott community for 35 years. Bob Swope, owner of Swope's Yard Service is a graduate of YAVAPI county Arizona Cooperative
4.Arizona Power & LawnServing the Paulden, AZ area
Lawn MaintenanceContractors Equipment & SuppliesLawn MowersSaws
Arizona Power & Lawn provides residential, agricultural, and commercial customers with a wide selection of chain saws and garden power equipment. Our store is located in Flagstaff, AZ were our garden
5.HMI Commercial LandscapeServing the Paulden, AZ area
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn Services
HMI Commercial Landscape has over 30 years of experience making the exterior landscaping of businesses look great around Phoneix. As a business owner, it's important that the quality of your business'
GardenersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn Maintenance
We are Quality Masters Landscaping. We pride ourselves on QUALITY. All of our products and services are the best of the best. We deliver excellence, we adapt to change, and are continually improving.
7.Snyder's Weed Control
Weed Control ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceWeed Control Equipment & Supplies
I have used snyders for many years and I highly recommend them. their guarantee stands and I had no weeds for a year
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.