Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Patterson area. Improve your home today!Windows, kitchen, bath or siding.
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good a
2.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
3.California Windows And Doors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationVinyl Windows & DoorsWindowsShower Doors & Enclosures
WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH..If there were a 10 rating, I would give it to this company. What a pleasure to do business that was so smooth and seamless. I ordered a small window for my b
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationInsulation MaterialsInsulation ContractorsIndustrial Equipment & Supplies
Since 1998, USI has built an alliance of building professionals 1,900 strong, united by the resources and reach of one nationwide company. Our solutions are the backbone of residential and commercial
5.Valley Glass And Mirror
1518 Princeton Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationMirrorsGlass-Stained & LeadedFurniture Stores
We are thrilled with our new shower door from Valley Glass! Kim and Dan came Christmas Eve day to install the extremely wide door. They are both professional and friendly, too. The fact they liked
6.Low Cost Auto Glass
104 Beard Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWindshield Repair
Visit our website
My drivers side window was busted out and I was obviously freaking out over what this would cost me, who has money for things like that these days? This place was fast friendly and gave me the best pr
7.Cal-Comfort Insulating Windows Inc.
1050 Kansas Ave
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceMetal WindowsWindows
Cal Comfort Windows did an amazing job with my windows and doors over the years. I have used them for several different homes and referred them to hundreds of friends and neighbors who have been thor
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.