Serving the Paterson area.
1.Fast Dumpster Rentals
185 6th Ave
Trash Containers & Dumpsters
We just used them a second time had no problem at all, the company that works under them had clean trucks but the driver was asking me for a tip, after he dropped off the dumpster. I called them and t
2.Low Price Dumpster
185 6th Ave
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
3.Omni Waste Service
507 E 35th St
Utility CompaniesWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & EquipmentTrash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
A leading waste management company throughout New Jersey and New York, Omni Waste Services, Inc. in Paterson, New Jersey, has your waste removal and recycling needs covered. From garbage pickup to ren
4.Vollaro Carting Inc.
39 Alabama Ave
Garbage CollectionTrash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
278 W Railway Ave
Waste Recycling & Disposal Service & EquipmentGarbage CollectionRecycling CentersRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
6.Dumpsters R UsServing the Paterson, NJ area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
7.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
Serving the Paterson area. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.