Adam Feret D.M.D. Westfield Smiles
Serving the Paterson area. Local General Dentistry Office.Call Us Today in Westfield, NJ.
1.Siegler, Howard DDS
15-22 Fair Lawn Ave
Dental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons care for patients with problem wisdom teeth, facial pain, and misaligned jaws. They treat accident victims suffering facial injuries, place dental implants, care for pa
2.Great Expressions Dental Centers Maywood
370 Pleasantville Ave
Dental ClinicsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontists
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
3.Dental Health Care PC
190 Main St Ste 302
Dental ClinicsMedical Records ServiceDental HygienistsMedical & Dental X-Ray Labs
ainless Gentel Newest Advanced Dentistry, Personalized Care At affordable Fees, Implant,Cosmetic Bonding,Porcelain Laminate"veneers", Non mercury fillings, Confortable Dentures,Denture repairs, Crowns
4.Paterson Dental Clinic PC
294 Carroll St
5.David M Mayer DMD And Associates
82 Park Ave
At David M. Mayer DMD And Associates in Paterson NJ, we are a dental office specializing in dentures, cerec, tooth extraction, dental fillings, and much more. You can count on us as the number one den
6.South Paterson Dental Group
32 Hine St Ste 106
7.West Broadway Dental
1 W Broadway
Very poor service at the reception. My mom walked in two days before her extraction because she had an immense toothache and she ran out of the prescribed pills but the receptionist said that she can'
Serving the Paterson area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future