Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesRetaining WallsLawn Maintenance
We have been serving the San Luis Obispo County since 2006. We take care of all of your landscaping needs from a full landscaping remodel to seasonal cleanup. We go that extra mile to please our custo
2.Clark Pest Control
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServicePest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialTermite Control
Click for Coupon
Clark Pest Control was supposed to take over my services from a local company that sold to them. For 2 months I received billing when I had not received ANY service from them. So I made an appt for
728 Paso Robles St
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & Consultants
Progressive Greenery is very professional, reliable and helpful. I use them for all my landscaping needs.
526 Bonita Ave
Landscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
The most incompetent landscaping service. The employees were not at fault since they took their direction from the owner. Our lawns were only mowed; no other maintenance as dictated by the owner him
5.Steve Schmidt Topsoil
1990 Ramada Dr
Landscaping Equipment & SuppliesTopsoilReady Mixed ConcretePonds, Lakes & Water Gardens Construction
*Pick Up or Delivery *U-Cart Concrete
6.B&B Lawn And Home Maintenance
PO Box 1906
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceLawn Maintenance
Lawn and Home Maintenance, mowing, weeding, edging, bush and shrub trimming, yard clean-up, minor home repairs, fence repair
7.J K Tubb Landscape & Design Inc
1640 Circle B Rd
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscape Contractors
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.