1.Dan's Economy Tire
1142 13th St
Tire DealersWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-EquipmentBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
We picked up a nail and needed it patched. Dan fixed it quickly, didn't try to upsale us. Pointed out a bent rim and gave us advice on where to get the best price for a new one. Only charged $10 fo
2.Spring Street Mobil Service
1339 Mountain Springs Rd
Tire DealersBrake RepairAutomobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & SuppliesGas Stations
Spring Street Mobil of Paso Robles takes quality and customer service seriously. As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part ofMore Nearby Locations »
3.America's Tire Company
2441 Golden Hill Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
From the leading performance tires and off-road tires to a wide selection of custom wheels, the local America's Tire store in Paso Robles, CA is sure to have what you're looking for.
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
180 Niblick Rd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
5.American Tire Depot - Paso Robles
101 Calle Propano
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheelsBrake Repair
Superior overall rating:Customer service goes beyond your expectations.Chuck IntrieriPaso Robles, CAReference; 714-788-0744More Nearby Locations »
2348 Golden Hill Rd
7.Cal Coast Machinery
3920 Ramada Dr
Tractor DealersLawn MowersFarm Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.