542 Five Cities Dr, Pismo Beach, CA, 93449
1.Miller Terry Ins
526 Spring St
2.Miller Don R DDS
1115 Vine St
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Miller Veterinary Supply Co.Serving the Paso Robles, CA area
Veterinarians Equipment & SuppliesLivestock Equipment & SuppliesWholesale Veterinary Equipment & SupplyAnimal Health Products
Established in 1920, Miller is the oldest veterinary distributor in America, and still owned and managed by Jack Miller's family. Being small and independent allows us to give personalized service (kn
1380 El Camino Real
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
5.C Miller Robert DDS
5988 West Mall
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontistsDental Labs
Bad business practices! I would never recommend this office! My wife went to Dr. Miller for a cleanning. She did not have a local dentist and Dr. Miller accepted our insurance so we thought we
6.Miller Don R DDS
2340 Sunset Dr
San Luis Obispo,CA
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7."Doc" Miller's Heating and Air
1480 Barley Grain Rd
Heating Equipment & Systems-RepairingMechanical ContractorsAir Conditioning Service & Repair
We where recommend to Keith Miller from our tenants. Our AC unit went out n Keith gave us fast service before hot air came back to Atascadero. Gave us option to repair or replace the unit when 4 other
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future