1.American Sleep Diagnostic Center
3179 Mallett Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Sleep DisordersPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
I recently switched to see Dr. Gutierrez since we moved to Pascagoula recently and at first I was nervous because finding a good doctor can be hard. But I am really happy I found her, she is kind with the kids and always has good attitude. Very patient and understanding.
I always have taken my son here since he was a new born. He absolutely LOVES Dr. Yolanda Guiterrez and I am grateful to have found such a caring and committed pediatrician for my son. If you're looking for a pediatrician, I highly recommend Dr. Yolanda.
Our daughter was seen by Dr. Gutierrez and we were very relieved with her work. She asked many questions to better understand my daughter’s medical history Great doctor, I know that we’ll be bringing our daughter back here.
I’ve been taking my twins here for the past three years and I absolutely love Dr. Yolanda Guiterrez. She’s very caring and she really took the time to get to know all of us. I highly recommend her.
I bring my kids here to see Dr. Yolanda Gutierrez. She is very kind and cares a lot about her patients.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.